ICT Customer Support Officer
We are currently recruiting an experienced ICT Customer Support Officer to take up the following responsibilities:
About this position:
Focuses on liaising with corporate clients for implementation of IT recommendations, solutions, and after-sales service as well as the provision of IT equipment.
- Responding to and ensuring that customers and clients get what they need when they need it on ad-hoc and project basis.
- Maintenance and management of Back up Operations such as Network Attached storage or Cloud Services.
- ICT Asset Inventory administration and management.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported issues in a Corporate IT Environment.
- Documentation of procedures, processes, testing and system configurations.
- Attain accreditations by ongoing and out of work hours training to fulfil technical requirements.
- Maintain relationships with corporate clients and Education Institutes by providing ongoing support and solution upgrade options.
- Perform other ICT related tasks as required by ICT managers
Qualification & Working Experience:
- Minimum Australian Diploma qualification in relevant discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in relevant industry
15th September 2016